Film, Edit & Post: Ken-Tonio Yamamoto
Model: Maria Mareirah
Music: Basti Grub feat. basos - 'Ohr batch im Kongo'
uslu airlines introduces ‘BIO’, re-writing the book of nail polish removal. Finally, there is a water-based + gentle-by-concept nail polish remover that does not attack your nails or your skin and even smells nice.
Entirely different in approach, principle and technology, BIO’s German patented formula contains no solvent. You read it right: NO SOLVENT! No acetone, no ethyl acetate, no propylene carbonate,… no solvent at all. Period. In contrast, BIO’s base and dominant component is water, actually. Plain, clear, pure water.
uslu airlines’ BIO uses gnomeic abraders, essentially invisible miniature size cristals, to lift the polish off your nail. The process is more like a gentle peeling or exfoliation, rather than an aggressive dissolution. The action concept is physical, not chemical!
We thoughfully picked the airport of Bilbao Sondica in Spain, coded BIO, as the name for this great innovation. Guess why!
What does that all mean to you? Why would you want to choose BIO over any other nail polish remover?
1. no aggressive fumes, no headaches
2. pleasantly soft smell, much like a luxurious liquor (but still: please do not drink!)
3. attacks the polish only, leaves your nails alone
4. clean removal without ‘smearing’ and ‘messing up’
5. can be safely used indoors, even with the windows closed
(5.b. this is not the case for regular removers! Health advisors suggest that the fumes of solvents are toxic and should be avoided. Hence most nail polish removers should be use outdoors, on the balcony or at least with the windows wide open for proper ventilation)
6. not flamable, because we don’t want to grill
(6.b. other nail polish removers are fire starters, hence the flame warning sympol on their bottle. Check it out!)
7. based on components from renewable raw materials
8. readily biodegradable, just thin down with more water
9. clinical-dermatologically tested
30 seconds of patience: your nails will thank you…
BIO is a water-based nail polish remover that works with microscopic cristalls that penetrate the polish’s structure. BIO contains no solvent! This is great news for your nails, your skin, your nose & even safe during pregnancy.
To enjoy all of BIO’s advantages, you need to add one more ingredient: Patience. BIO’s cristalls need 30 seconds activation time to penetrate the polish’s structure.
1. wet a cotton pad with BIO and apply to each nail
2. allow the liquid to rest on the nail for about 30 seconds
3. use the same cotton pad to rub off
4. rinse with water
Here is an easy trick: first generously apply BIO to all nails with a cotton pad, one-by-one, without rubbing. If you go slow, by the time you reach the last nail, the first one will have had it’s 30 seconds activation time and is ready-to-rub.