WHAT I BRING TO YOU
From working in politics and in fundraising through communications and marketing, I know how to sell. Now a member of the Briggs Freeman boutique firm, I network with top agents and colleagues to bring you high-level team work and opinion. I can lead the team to develop a strategic, results-oriented sales plan for you.
Entrenched in the fiber of Dallas, I am a graduate of the St. Marks School of Texas and have lived in different neighborhoods. This gives me a cross section of knowledge for a broad contact base, and I can bring you the right buyer.
Along with my tenacity and communications experience, I bring talent teamed with technology to sell your property in 2013.
BACKGROUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU
A Dallas native, I bring business savvy and communications acumen to my real estate clients. Before joining Briggs Freeman, I played a significant role in important civic and political campaigns.
• My work in the political arena includes a re-election campaign for a north Dallas Congressman, and, later, the presidential campaign of Rudy Giuliani, for whom I led statewide fundraising events. I hosted the former Mayor of New York to Dallas on multiple occasions.
• At the University of Denver, I focused on business and communications.
• A desire to give back to the city where I grew up led me to raise funds for the non-profit Safer Dallas Better Dallas. We raised over $18 million to reach the needs of the Dallas Police Force.
• At Reeds Public Relations Corporation, I led numerous civic campaigns.
• Having grown up in Greenway Parks and Highland Park, I specialize in these areas as well as in north Dallas, where I went to St. Marks.
“Kyle Richards worked endlessly to ensure our every need was satisfied in finding the perfect home. He made it seem as though we were his first priority, and he landed us a fabulous house at an amazing price. In the future, I intend to go back to Kyle and refer my friends and family.”