Steps to Achieve the Look: A couture version of the combination of a mohawk, a mullet and a pompadour called the "Red Carpet Pompa-Hawk."
1. Before blow drying, prep the hair all over with Oribe Foundation Mist, Oribe Grandiose Mouse at the roots and Oribe Gold Lust from the mid-shaft to the ends.
2. Before flat ironing, spray the hair with Oribe Royal Blowout.
3. Section the hair at the top of head off in a trapezoid section and clip that hair out of the way.
4. Gather the hair from the sides of the head and secure it with a small rubber band in the center of the back at the base of the crown of the head.
5. Tease the entire top trapezoid section starting at the back sections and work forward.
6. Use a pick and some Oribe Impermeable Spray to smooth out the teasing and create the mohawk shape.
7. Once the desired shape is created, lock the look into place with Oribe Superfine Strong Spray.